How To Use iTunes Gift Card Instead Of Credit Card
If you want to use iTunes gift cards can only be used to purchase whatever you want from iTune store. The iTunes store is Apple’s media and software marketplace, which is where you can buy
music, movies, apps, and many more. It is not the same as the Apple Store, where you can use Apple Store gift cards to purchase physical items like iPhones or MacBooks.
iTunes gift cards is also an easy way to pay for items in international iTunes stores if you do not have valid form of payment (credit card) for that country. You can buy these cards online, and eBay is a good choice since you can check the seller’s reputation before you making any purchase.
Steps To Redeem iTunes Gift Cards
This is step to take when you want to redeem your iTunes gift cards.
- Firstly Lunch the App Store
- Today tab, tap your User icon at the top-right corner.
- Then Choose Redeem Gift Card or Code. after that
- You Use your device’s camera to scan your gift card, or you rather enter the code manually.
Want To Redeem Your iTunes Gift Card On A Mac Via The Mac App Store:
- First Launch the Mac App Store and click on the Featured tab.
- Then at the right-hand side, choose Redeem.
- And login with your Apple ID and password, use your camera to scan the card or you rather enter the code manually.
Want To Redeem Your iTunes Gift Card On A Mac Or Windows PC Running iTunes:
- First launch iTunes and click on the Store tab.
- Then at the right-hand side of the screen click the Redeem.
- And Sign in with your Apple ID and password.
- After that then Use your device’s camera to scan your gift card, or you rather enter the code manually.
Things You Can Buy With An iTunes Card
But as long as you have Redeemed your iTunes gift card, there most of things to use iTunes gift cards to purchase like,
- iCloud storage
- Space upgrades.
- TV shows
- Movies from iTunes.
- Apps and games from the iOS App Store and Mac App Store.
- Subscriptions that normally charge to your iTunes account.
Learn How To Add Your iTunes Gift Card Balance To Wallet
- Just Redeem your gift card as you would normally.
- Then On your iPhone, launch App Store, and then tap the Today tab.
- Also tap your user icon, tap your name, then the next thing is to sign in with your Apple ID password.
- Then Scroll down and select Add iTunes Pass to Wallet.
When all these process have been taken place, You can now check your iTunes balance at a glance by launching the Wallet App. When you want to add funds in your iTunes account, you can show your iTunes Pass in an Apple Retail Store.
Learn How To Check Your iTunes Gift Card Balance
These are the step on how to check iTunes gift card balance from an iPhone:
- You launch the App Store.
- Then on the Today tab, tap your user icon in the top-right corner.
- If you have iTunes credit, then it will be displayed below your name.
These way also is to check your iTunes gift card balance on a Mac or Windows PC running iTunes:
- Launch iTunes and ensure you’re signed in under Account > Sign in.
- Then Click on the Store tab and look for your balance in the top-right corner.
If you don’t have any balance, you won’t see anything. But once you redeem your iTunes gift card, the balance is transferred automatically to your iTunes account. If you’re not sure if you have used a gift card, keep redeeming it.
Learn How You Use iTunes Gift Cards Instead of Credit Cards
If you sign up for an Apple ID, you are given the opportunity to add a payment method. Some stores allow you to add balance via a gift card during this stage of your sign up. You can also complete sign up omitting card details, then redeem your gift card as usual.
To use iTunes gift cards, iTunes will always use your iTunes balance before charging your credit card. It’s not possible to buy an app or pay for a subscription with a credit card, just for you to preserve your iTunes balance. If you get $200 iTunes credit for Christmas and you have an ongoing Apple Music subscription, your subscription will use your balance over time until it’s finish.
Can One Use iTunes Gift Cards In The Apple Store?
The answer will be NO, Because iTunes cards will be redeemed within the App Store, iBooks stores, or iTunes.
So the only Apple Store gift cards can be used at the Apple Store.
Is either at the retail or online.
Hope you enjoyed the Article, with the explanation made to use iTunes card instead of credit cards will be easy for you and also how you can check your iTunes gift card balance, how to buy things with your iTunes gift cards, how To Redeem Your iTunes Gift Card On A Mac Or Windows PC Running iTunes, Redeem Your iTunes Gift Card On A Mac Via The Mac App Store, and many more