How To Create Outlook.com Email Account |Outlook.com Vs Hotmail.com
When you want to Create Outlook.com Email Account, is a free web-based email service that offers many convenient features,Anyone who has used a Microsoft account in the past can use the same credentials for an email account with Outlook.com.It’s also a good choice for an email provider if MS Office compatibility is important.
With a free Outlook.com account, you can access your email, calendar, tasks, and contacts from anywhere you have an internet connection.
How To Sign-up Outlook.com Email Account
Outlook.com email service its a web-based email service, which was an early free online email service that had been around since 1996.
- Create free account
- Enter your User-Name
- Select the Arrow at the right end of the username field to change Domain from default outlook.com to Hotmail.com if prefer
- Enter and then Re-enter your preferred Password, remember to put in password you can recall faster
- Enter your First and Last name
- Choose you Country Region and enter your Birthday
- Enter characters from the CAPTCHA image
- Then click Next
Sample Of Image Below For Guidelines
After this step of setting up Outlook.com Account, you can set it up to access in email program , mobile device.
Outlook.com vs Hotmail.com
Microsoft bought Hotmail in the year 1996, then the email service went through several changes including MSN Hotmail and Windows live Hotmail. So the last version of Hotmail was also released in 2011. Then Outlook.com have to replace Hotmail in 2013. Then those using Hotmail were given opportunity to keep their Hotmail email addresses and to use them with Outlook.com. But when you going through the Outlook.com sign-up process, is still possible to get new Hotmail.com email address.
There are features you expect from an email client which Outlook.com email account offers.
- An option to Pin important messages to top of inbox.
- The ability to Schedule message to return to inbox at a specific time.
- Texting-formatting futures to enable personalize outgoing emails.
- A focused inbox for most important emails.
- Swipe gestures for archiving and deleting messages.
Share Your Thought About The Outlook Email Account.
Now that you have learned about the advantages of Microsoft Outlook.com email. You’ve also learned how to create Outlook.com email Account. And you have set up your new email account, share you thought of what you think? What are your favorite Outlook.com features? Share your thoughts in the comments box below.