How To Book For Cape Town Sightseeing Tour Bus
I would reccomend this as the way to get around Cape Town with Cape town sightseeing tour bus, they have plenty of buses, good routes, all staff very helpful and friendly. And the sightseeing have so much fun, you can Hop-on and Hop-off as much as you like at the Bus stop and even in there route just to see all the best sight the city has offer.
Things To Benefit With Premiun Option
There are some things to benefit but depending the option you selected.
- Free working tour
- Commentary in 15 language (Bus and Boat)
- 1 or 2 day Hop-on Hop-off Bus ticket to all 4 routes
- Ticket for the Table mountain, Constantia Valley Wine Tour, Aerial Cableway, Peninsula Tour and Downtown Tour.
- Canal Cruise.
How To Book Ticket
You can search for the Cape town sightseeing tour website to book the ticket online or you can still go to there office to purchacse for the ticket. Some of the sightseeing tour ticket office in cape town it’s been located at…
- 89 Long street
- Two Oceans Aquarium
- 69 Victiria Road, Camps Bay.
It is required to pay with Credit Card OR Debit Card, but card required
How To See The City Sightseeing Stop
In the 4 routes of the City Sightseeing Bus, they have a lot of clear mark for there stops along the routes, which is about over 20 mark in the route. you can stil get it by…
- Tafelberg Road Gardens in Cape town
- Table Mountain Aerial Cableway
- Dock Road, V&A Waterfront, Cape Town
- Corner Beach and St,John’s Road Sea point, Cape Town
this street are in the map which you can still quickly go to your (GPRS) for direction.
City Sightseeing Bus Timeing
There is a particular time for each of the city sightseeing buses Arrival and departure on trip for the day that is necessary to know.
- Cape Town Sunset Bus– Departure time 17:00-18:00, No Hop-on service
- Mini Penisula Tour– Buses come from every 20 minutes, from 08:00-16:00
- City Tour To Table Mountain– Buses come from every 15 minutes, from 08:00-17:40
- Cape Winelands Tour– 09:00-17:30, this is only a one trip
- Constantia Wineland Tour– Buses come from every 20 minutes, from 09:16:45
- Cape Town Downtown Tour– Buses come from every 15 munites, from 08:00-17:15
The Cost Of Each Tour
(Depending on the ticket if for an adult)
The Downtown Tour, Mini Peninsula Tour, City Tour, Constantia Wine Tour cost are:
- Classic: R180 – It Provides standard ‘hop-on, hop-off’ service but for one day only
- Premium: R280 – Which Includes free walking AND sunset tour. Valid for two days only
- Deluxe: R380 – This Includes free walking AND sunset tour. And also Valid for only three days
For The Sunset Bus:
Ticket: R110 – Journey up Signal Hill to view the City Bowl at twilight.
For The Cape Explorer:
Ticket: R530 – This Provides travel, two free wine tastings, and a free cheeseboard too.
Cape town sightseeing tour Bus it’s a lovely way of exploring the city and also a way someone can rediscover what He/She already knows, and t’s the best way to see cape town. and there is this Two city that South Africa have made the Big red bus travel their own, which is
. Johannesburg and
. Cape Town